Flock Of Birds Died Of Alcohol Poisoning In Romania
: alcohol poisoning. Officials believe the starlings were flying under the influence after eating grape residue left over from the process of making wine.
It's MORNING EDITION.
NPR transcripts are created on a rush deadline by a contractor for NPR, and accuracy and availability may vary. This text may not be in its final form and may be updated or revised in the future. Please be aware that the authoritative record of NPR's programming is the audio.