Bill Westmoreland/Courtesy of the artist
Ann Hampton Callaway. Bill Westmoreland/Courtesy of the artist
- Ann Hampton Callaway (voice), Michael Feinstein (piano), "Our Love Is Here To Stay" (Gershwin)
- Callaway (voice, piano), "A Case Of You" (Mitchell)
- Callaway (voice, piano), "At The Same Time" (Callaway)
- Callaway (voice, piano), "Mister Paganini" (Coslow)
- Callaway (voice, piano), "Improvisation: Portrait Of Michael Feinstein"
- Callaway (voice, piano), "People/Being Alive" (Merrill, Styne/Sondheim)
- Callaway (voice), Feinstein (voice, piano), "When The Sun Comes Out/Stormy Weather" (Arlen, Koelher)
Tony Award-nominated actress, vocalist and songwriter Ann Hampton Callaway has sung with top orchestras and big bands the world over, and has been a guest performer with Wynton Marsalis and the Jazz at Lincoln Center Orchestra. Her latest projects include the show Boom! with her sister Liz Callaway, as well as a tribute to Barbra Streisand with the Boston Pops.
On this episode of Song Travels, Callaway talks to host Michael Feinstein about her work with the music of Streisand and performs a medley of "People" and "Being Alive." She also throws in a few jazz standards along the way.
Subscribe to the Song Travels Express podcast.