Courtesy of the artist
Christine Ebersole. Courtesy of the artist
- Christine Ebersole (voice), Michael Feinstein (piano), "Shall We Dance" (Gershwin)
- Ebersole, "I Cain't Say No (excerpt)" from Oklahoma! (Rodgers, Hammerstein)
- Ebersole (voice), Feinstein (voice, piano), "I Only Have Eyes For You" (Warren, Dubin)
- Ebersole, "Island In The West Indies (excerpt)" (Duke, Gershwin)
- Ebersole, "Will You? (excerpt)" from Grey Gardens (Frankel, Korie)
- Ebersole, "Chase Me Charlie (excerpt)" (Coward)
- Ebersole, Weinstein, "Something There (excerpt)" from Beauty And The Beast (Ashman, Menken)
- Ebersole, "Lullaby Of Broadway (excerpt)" (Warren, Dubin)
- Ebersole (voice), Feinstein (voice, piano), "Two For The Road" (Mancini)
Tony-winning actress and vocalist Christine Ebersole has been a stage and screen presence for more than 30 years. Her resume includes the musicals Grey Gardens, Oklahoma! and Camelot, as well as a role in the 1984 film Amadeus and an appearance on FX's American Horror Story: Coven.
On this episode of Song Travels, Ebersole joins host Michael Feinstein to perform the Gershwins' "Shall We Dance." A recording artist as well as a performer, she shares a track from her collaboration with violinist Aaron Weinstein, Strings Attached, with a swinging version of "Something There" from Beauty and the Beast.
Subscribe to the Song Travels Express podcast.