There's a lot happening at NPR. You hear it in the incredible breadth of news covered on your local station, through concerts or favorite artist streams on your NPR Music iPhone App, and in essays about how an issue affects your world at NPR.org. The pressroom is designed as a resource for media, conference organizers and those curious about NPR to keep up with the latest happenings. You’ll find recent announcements, downloadable resources, staff bios, awards lists and contacts for media. We hope you'll linger and dive into content that piques your curiosity – and discover new and untold stories along the way.
Recent Releases and Statements
- » NPR Music Selects 50 Favorite Albums of 2013 (December 10, 2013)
- » NPR Books Launches Year-End 'Book Concierge' App (December 4, 2013)
- » NPR'S Planet Money Makes a T-Shirt to Reveal the Extraordionary World Behind How Clothes Are Made (December 2, 2013)
- » John Mayer Interview and Performance: Thanksgiving Day on NPR's All Things Considered (November 26, 2013)
- » The NPR Board of Directors Welcomes Four Newly Elected Members (November 15, 2013)
Downloadable resources for media. Get high-resolution photos of staff and projects, logos, quick facts and featured video.