There's a lot happening at NPR. You hear it in the incredible breadth of news covered on your local station, through concerts or favorite artist streams on your NPR Music iPhone App, and in essays about how an issue affects your world at NPR.org. The pressroom is designed as a resource for media, conference organizers and those curious about NPR to keep up with the latest happenings. You’ll find recent announcements, downloadable resources, staff bios, awards lists and contacts for media. We hope you'll linger and dive into content that piques your curiosity – and discover new and untold stories along the way.
Recent Releases and Statements
- » NPR Journalists Selected by Knight-Wallace, Nieman Foundation for 2013-2014 Fellowships (May 16, 2013)
- » NPR and Member Station WLRN in Miami Join Forces to Expand Coverage of Latin America and the Caribbean (May 13, 2013)
- » In First Broadcast Interview Former Drone Operator Brandon Bryant Discusses Psychological Effects of Missions (May 5, 2013)
- » NPR Wellness Center in Cooperation with Cigna Brings In-House Healthcare to Employees (April 24, 2013)
- » Steve Martin and Sharon Jones & the Dap-Kings Join NPR News Quiz 'Wait Wait... Don't Tell Me! - LIVE' Cinema Event (April 24, 2013)
170 Million Americans for Public Broadcasting
More than half of all Americans use public media each month, connecting through 368 public television stations, 934 public radio stations, hundreds of online services, and in-person events and activities. If you’re one of the millions who value our service, visit www.170millionamericans.org to learn how to voice your support. Thank you.
Downloadable resources for media. Get high-resolution photos of staff and projects, logos, quick facts and featured video.