On Monday December 3rd I'll have a conversation with Carrie Brownstein, Tom Moon, Meredith Ochs and Will Hermes about the music of 2007. We'll post that conversation for you to hear on our Web site Dec 6.
Here's what I asked them to share, and what I'm now asking you to dig into your 2007 collection and ponder:
1. What was your biggest surprise album of the year?
2. What was your biggest letdown?
3. What was the most innovative album of the year?
4. What was the best new band?
5. What was the best song of the year?
You can also vote for your favorite album of the year. We'll reveal the results of that poll on All Songs Considered Dec. 20th.