Tomorrow's BPP

Friday's Rundown

Friday's Rundown is here:

Comments

"Best of the beep". Hmm. It could be a good idea. Part of me can't help but wonder, however, if this is an emergency Krulwich on steroids. :-)

Sent by Dave Wiley | 3:55 PM | 3-20-2008

Awww... I'm blushing.

Sent by Will G | 4:18 PM | 3-20-2008

Dan saying that Ms. Stewart is married to a Jewish man and, thus, can judge the Purim hamantashen bakeoff--no big deal,Trish.

HOWEVER, did you notice that he uttered the profanity "d*mn!" This dirty word is bleeped in on air BPP audio clips. Shameful...

Make Dan get you some water, Trish. Then give it back to him so that he can WASH HIS MOUTH OUT with it.

That is all.

Sent by Phillip | 5:32 PM | 3-20-2008

picture this.......npr makes an irrational decision to bleep the beepp and ya'll move to the newly created comedy/food channel!!!

Sent by jayn | 7:14 PM | 3-20-2008

It's like looking into a mirror!

Sent by Maura | 9:14 PM | 3-20-2008

ahh, gosh, darn, damn..you've got to be kiddin us phil...

Sent by jayn | 6:22 AM | 3-21-2008

jayn...hmm...BPP moves to the comedy/food channel. You might be on to something. :-)

In all seriousness, I hope NPR knows they are on to something special. The BPP is deliciously audacious in its creative experimentation with "delivering" information (not just news).

I know I'm down with BPP...(pardon my old school rap reference and my omission of the definite article before "BPP"--can ya' tell I'm an NPR listener?)

Sent by Phillip | 6:51 AM | 3-21-2008

jayn...yes, I'm kidding. Sarcasm/irony does not work well in email/blogs/etc. I'm learning that.

It's a damn shame.

(FYI - my comment was in reference to the BPP bleeping the word "damn" in one of the shows. But actually, if I remember correctly, the word was g**damn--I think that one might actually get them in trouble with the FCC. Geez...can one of you BPP staffers please clear up this FCC s**t for me?)

Sent by Phillip | 12:59 PM | 3-21-2008

Maura? Is that you? You said you were going to cut your hair, but GOSH.

Sent by Chris Cross | 2:41 PM | 3-21-2008