Tomorrow's BPP

Monday's Rundown

Monday's Rundown is here:

Comments

I like the blooper reel. This will be a great extra for the extended DVD release.

Sent by Joe | 2:44 PM | 3-28-2008

Woot :D one of my favorite segments is "best song in the world today."

Sent by Sarah Lee | 3:03 PM | 3-28-2008

i think you might consider putting out a bumper sticker...great advertising... butt may not be worth it!!!

Sent by jayn | 5:37 PM | 3-28-2008

Tell me, BPP, what color is the sky in your world?

(Saw this before and after I found out what the hell was going on. It was lmao funny both times).

Sent by Phillip | 8:03 PM | 3-28-2008

Our sky is blue, but with glitter and marshmallow clouds.

Sent by Matt Martinez | 8:46 PM | 3-28-2008

Who was playing Charlotte in this rundown?

I think Matt just isn't right for the part of Arthur. Which BBPerson would be the best Arthur?

And a mystery: when the Lukes Burbanks were around, his photo appeared with that of Alison as host. Then Alison was on her own.Then for a while, we had Rachel, billed, I believe, as news reader or something. Now she's gone. What the hell are you doing people???? And what's going to happen when Alison goes on maternity leave? Get yourself a co-host before your host leaves the studio!!!

Sent by Marc Naimark | 1:39 PM | 3-29-2008

mmmm, this is an interesting question...a bit like what's the next move in chess...so, maybe matt could be the hostess with the mostess and dan and tricia could be any number of people as they so desire....

Sent by jayn | 7:22 PM | 3-29-2008

What happens when/if Alison takes time off? Here's your answer: Nonstop Emergency Krulwiches Deployed!

Hah hah...right? Hah...anyone?

...Oh...Thanks, Arthur.

Sent by Phillip | 6:27 AM | 3-30-2008

And now for the inevitable (and hilarious) remix:

(This is taking up WAY too much of my time. And I'm taking up too much blog space but, THIS IS YOUR FAULT, BPP.)

Sent by Phillip | 11:13 AM | 3-30-2008

This for the Byramt Park Project

I wanted to point out the anti-Catholic stance that your reporting took when discussing the report from the Vatican about the number of Muslims surpassing the number of Catholics. Your joking mis-described Pope Benedict XVI's address at Regensberg and suggested that Catholics shouldn't be making inflamatory statements. This was an extremely insensitive comment, particularly in light of the murder of Archbishop Paolos Faraj Rahho, the head of the Chaldean Catholic church in the northern Iraqi city of Mosul. I like your show, but this sort of insensitive anti-Catholic commentary is not uncommon with you. In a world where Catholics are killed in the streets for their faith, you should be more thoughtful in how you express your opinions.

Sent by Kevin Lee | 7:36 AM | 3-31-2008

I love the remix! We were going to play it on the show today -- but we ran out of time...maybe tomorrow...

Sent by Matt Martinez-NPR | 9:35 AM | 3-31-2008