Jason Adair posted this great picture to our Flickr group. He writes: "Found this on an attic door at a foreclosed home I was looking at. Needless to say, I passed on it."
The letter reads:
I was sold this house on an "ARM" mortgage at $127,000 on March 2006. Today the mortgage company wants $98,000 from me.They tried to sell/auction the house on 10/7/08. They will try again on 11/4/08.
1) I was sold the house with faulty a/c, not working heater or cold air, just faulty fan & thermostat.
2) The foundation is not even in my little girl's "butterfly" room.
3) The pool is a pond, torn liner, no pump.
4) The garage door has fallen twice. I had it re-installed once. The garage holds up to a foot and half of water at the slightest rain.
5) The chimney is broken at the top outside.
6) The dishwasher backs up at drain. Never did work right.
7) Good luck. I invested or gave to mortgage co $60,000.00 in 3 1/2 years plus what ever they got from you.
Now that's an angry breakup letter.