The turmoil of this week's earthquake along the east coast may have shaken things up a bit but it couldn't stop the news cycle. Allow us to rattle off a few of the ways NPR is rocking people's worlds.
- Poynter pointed out that Andy Carvin posted more than 1,200 tweets over the weekend while covering the Libyan revolution
- Billboard, CNN Entertainment, Slate and many others couldn't get enough of The Green Album "First Listen" at NPR Music, which features covers of classic Muppets songs by Weezer, OK Go, The Fray and My Morning Jacket
- StateImpact Ohio made headlines last week for its in-depth coverage of education policy issues in the state
- This week, three public radio podcasts – NPR Music's All Songs Considered, APM's This American Life and KCRW's The Treatment with Elvis Mitchell - made Paste Magazine's list of "10 Best Podcasts Right Now"
- PBS NewsHour featured NPR's Andrea Seabrook in a discussion about the members, rules and goals of the new Bipartisan Deficit Super Committee: