NPR headquarters may be in Washington, D.C., but we've got correspondents, shows and coverage happening across the country and around the world. Here's a snapshot of how our journalists and reporting are making news cycles recently from LA to Austin and up the East Coast.
- NPR Correspondent Mandalit del Barco joined the new, Spanish-language CNN Latino show Sin Limites for a segment analyzing gang violence in Los Angeles. Watch the video here:
- Here's some trivia for you: How did Ask Me Another Puzzle Guru Art Chung begin his career? Watch Bloomberg TV's "Stealth Lawyer" video from this week to hear him talking about his role on the Brooklyn-based show, writing trivia for a living, and his years as a lawyer:
- NPR Music drummed up SXSW chatter at Rolling Stone, Pitchfork and the LA Music Blog this week for adding the Yeah Yeah Yeahs to their showcase lineup that already includes Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds.
- The NPR investigative team took a hard look at sustainable seafood labeling this week that spurred further conversations by Huffington Post and Dallas Morning News, among others.
- Steve Inskeep guided the travel site Gadling on a spin around Washington, D.C.'s U Street corridor showing off the neighborhood's historical highlights and popular spots.