For this edition of Name That Crime, let's fill in the blanks. The man pictured here apologized for his alleged crime with these words:
"I'm sorry, I BLANKED the BLANK to the BLANK to BLANK a BLANK."
Please complete the sentence to the best of your abilities. Winner gets pride and joy, and a verbal high five from Peter in this weekend's credits.
Keep it (reasonably) clean!
UPDATE: We loved reading your responses, more than a few times laughing out loud. If only there were some internet shorthand to express what that was like.
Many of you sent in the real story, or guessed scarily close to it:
- "I'm sorry, I drove the tractor to the RaceTrac to buy a beer."
And we narrowed our many, many favorites down to these finalists:
- Wendy Kam: "I'm sorry, I CARRIED the RABID SQUIRREL to the DAYCARE CENTER to ENTERTAIN a GROUP OF TODDLERS."
- Sonia Archer: "I'm sorry, I opened the door to the hotel hallway to take a shower."
- Mark Burns: "I'm sorry, I stapled the bologna to the kid to attract a wolverine."
- Rob Needham: "I'm sorry I REENACTED the NUDE SCENE to THE ROCK OPERA 'HAIR' to ENTERTAIN an ASSISTED LIVING FACILITY."
Peter will announce the winner in this weekend's credits. Thanks for playing!