Sunday, August 25, 2013
August 25, 2013 If the weather on your campout turns ugly, you may be tempted to fire up the stove inside the tent to cook or get warm. Don't, say emergency room toxicologists, or risk a potentially lethal buildup of poisonous carbon monoxide.
Thursday, November 01, 2012
November 1, 2012 Public health officials are warning that people in areas devastated by Sandy face many risks in the storm's aftermath. They are urging people to protect themselves from health threats in the water, air and even their refrigerators.
On Morning EditionPlaylist