* Author, Balsamic Dreams: A Short but Self-Important History of the Baby Boomer Generation (Henry Holt 2001)
* Contributing Editor at GQ
* Writes the column Good Fences for the New York Times
* Editor and Chief of Vintage/Anchor books
* Author, The Boomer
* Editor-in-chief, AARP's My Generation Magazine
They fought for equal rights, swooned over the Beatles, and dominated the American cultural landscape. But some boomers now think they lost their cool long ago. Humorist Joe Queenan joins Juan Williams and other guests to talk about (and put down) their generation.