* Executive Director, The Center for Rural Affairs (non-profit organization)
Mary Kay Thatcher
* Public Policy Director, American Farm Bureau
Senator Kent Conrad
* Democratic Senator from North Dakota
* Member of the Senate Agriculture Committee
* Chair of the Senate Budget Committee
American farmers are facing tough economic times as crop prices continue to fall. Congress just passed a multi-billion dollar farm aid package. But, critics are saying it's a waste of money to bail farmers out year after year. Juan Williams talks with farmers and industry analysts about government aid for farmers.