* Professor, Elliott School of International Affairs, George Washington University
* Former, National Security Advisor to Vice-President Al Gore
WHITE HOUSE PRESS SECRETARY ARI FLEISHER BRIEFING
ATTORNEY GENERAL JOHN ASHCROFT BRIEFING FROM FBI HEADQUARTERS
* National Correspondent for the Atlantic Monthly
* Author, Free Flight: From Airline Hell to a New Age of Travel (Public Affairs, 2001)
Mary Ann Akers
* NPR Reporter at O'Hare Airport in Chicago
Representative John Dingell
* Democratic Congressman from Michigan
* Senior Democrat on the House Energy and Commerce Committee
* Passenger on United Airlines flight from Newark to San Francisco 7 a.m. Tuesday — the flight just prior to the one that crashed in Pennsylvania
As the investigation into Tuesday's terror attacks intensifies and the rescue continues, NPR News will bring you special coverage all week long. We'll have the latest updates from New York and Washington on the investigation and U.S. response to the worst terrorist attack in U.S. history.
NPR transcripts are created on a rush deadline by a contractor for NPR, and accuracy and availability may vary. This text may not be in its final form and may be updated or revised in the future. Please be aware that the authoritative record of NPR's programming is the audio.