Clint Van Zandt
* Former FBI agent (25 years)
* President, Van Zandt and Associates
* Director, Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars
* Former Member, US Commission on National Security in the 21st Century
* Former Democratic Congressman from Indiana
L. Paul Bremer
* Managing Director and Senior Advisor, Political and emerging Risks at MMC
Enterprise Risk (a division of Marsh & McLennan, an insurance brokers)
* Former Chairman, National Commission on Terrorism
Major Charles Heyman
* Editor, Jane's World's Armies (900 page reference book on armies)
* Defense Analyst
* Former, Officer in British Army
In response to the unprecedented terrorist attack on the U.S., NPR News will continue to bring you special coverage all week long. We'll have the latest updates from New York and Washington, interviews with newsmakers and analysts and hear from NPR reporters around the world.
NPR transcripts are created on a rush deadline by a contractor for NPR, and accuracy and availability may vary. This text may not be in its final form and may be updated or revised in the future. Please be aware that the authoritative record of NPR's programming is the audio.