* NPR Correspondent in Islamabad, Pakistan
* NPR Diplomatic Corespondent
* NPR Correspondent in Rome
* NPR Correspondent in Jerusalem
* Spokesman, The World Food Program in Islamabad, Pakistan
* Professor of Economics, Princeton University
* Writes Reckonings column for The New York Times
In response to the unprecedented terrorist attack on the U.S., NPR News will continue to bring you special coverage all week long. We'll have the latest updates from New York and Washington, D.C., interviews with newsmakers and analysts and hear from NPR reporters around the world, plus your calls. Join Neal Conan for pecial coverage from NPR News.