* Architect, Principal and Founder of Cesar Pelli and Associates
* Former Dean of the Yale School of Architecture
* Author of Divided We Stand: A Biography of New York's World Trade Center
* Partner at Helfand, Myerberg and Guggenheimer
* President of the NY chapter of the American Institute of Architects
* Professor of Urban Planning at the University of Massachusetts at Amherst
* Nationally Syndicated Gossip Columnist, including NY Post, NY Newsday and NJ Starledger
In Washington, plans to rebuild the Pentagon have begun to take shape. Also in New York, architects, urban planners and community leaders have begun exploring options for rebuilding the landscape. A look at what kinds of structures might replace the World Trade Center twin towers, plus news updates from analysts and reporters around the world.