(Retired) Major General Mike Davidson
* Assistant to the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff for 3 years during Bush and the Clinton adminstrations and had significant responsibility for homeland security
* Editor, Newsweek International (oversees the content and direction of Newsweek's three international editions — in Asia, Latin America and Europe)
* Wrote the October 15, 2001 cover story entitled, Why They Hate Us?
Rob Gifford (2-way)
* NPR Correspondent in Peshawar, Pakistan
* Musician and Film Composer
* Composed original music for the Public Radio program Echoes will broadcast 10/11/01 to commemorate the one month anniversary of the events of September 11.
One month later after the worst terrorist attack in history, America is still recovering from the deaths of nearly 55-hundred innocent people. Today, the nation is honoring and remembering the victims of the attack on September 11th. We'll bring you news events live as they happen, and talk to our reporters and analysts about the latest developments.