Dr. Anthony Fauci
* Director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases
(2-way)(update on round troop movements, special forces)
* NPR Pentagon Correspondent
Dr. Richard Spertzel
* Retired, Army Biological Weapons Research Center at Fort Detrick
*Former, U.N. Biological-Weapons Inspector in Iraq
* Country Director, Swedish Committee for Afghanistan (International aid group in Northern Afghanistan)
* Director of GlobalSecurity (a defense, space and intelligence policy firm)(talk about satellite imaging)
Americans are on high alert as more cases of exposure to anthrax are reported. Federal officials say preliminary tests show a possibility of the same strain of anthrax bacteria in New York and Florida. A million dollar award has been offered by the FBI and the U.S. Postal Service for information leading to the arrest of those who sent anthrax. Join Neal Conan for the latest developments and news events live as they happen.
NPR transcripts are created on a rush deadline by a contractor for NPR, and accuracy and availability may vary. This text may not be in its final form and may be updated or revised in the future. Please be aware that the authoritative record of NPR's programming is the audio.