* Head, Environmental Protection Department, Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory
* Professor of Molecular Biology and Microbiology, Tufts University School of Medicine, Boston, Massachusetts
* Director of the Center for Adaptation Genetics and Drug Resistance, Tufts University School of Medicine, Boston, Massachusetts
* Editor in Chief, Science Journal
* Professor of Environmental Science and President Emeritus, Stanford University Stanford, California
Teams continue to investigate the anthrax exposures in the capitol building, New York, and in Florida. As our coverage continues, Ira Flatow, host of Science Friday talks with guests about how those offices might be cleaned up and pronounced safe, and the dangers of widespread antibiotic use.