* She was a passenger on Monday night's American Airlines flight 785 out of New York enroute to Dallas Fort worth when the plane was rerouted to Dulles Airport after she found a threatening note on her seatback tray table.
* Assistant Attorney General, Office of Legal Policy, Department of Justice
* Professor of Law, Georgetown University Law Center
* Author, Terrorism and the Constitution: Sacrificing Civil Liberties in the Name of National Security
* Former Justice Department Official (security and criminal matters)
* Partner, Arnold & Porter (a Washington law firm)
Stanley Mieses (talk about life in NY after September 11th)
* Lives a couple of blks from the towers, witnessed the collapse of both towers
Last week, President Bush signed an anti-terrorism bill. Now YOUR local police department and other law enforcement agencies like the FBI and CIA have greater power, but what exactly does that entail? On the next Talk of the Nation, Neal Conan talks with guests about what's in the anti-terrorism bill. PLUS, did you know 45% of Americans favor "torturing known terrorists if they know details about future terrorist attacks in the US?" How do YOU feel about torture?