* President, The American Institute of Philanthropy
* President, Charitywatch.org (non-profit charity watchdog group)
* Senior Vice President, The American Red Cross National Headquarters
* Partner, Kreindler & Kreindler (aviation accident litigation firm)
* Trial Lawyer (representing 45 families of the September 11 terrorist attacks)
* Lives a couple of blocks from the World Trade Center Towers site, witnessed the collapse of both towers.
Since September 11th, Americans have donated nearly one-billion dollars to help victims and their families. The question now is how to distribute all that money. How do we make sure the help gets to the right people? Making charity work.