* Member, 2002 United States Skeleton team (ranked 2nd in the world according to world cup ranking)
* NPR Correspondent based in Salt Lake City, Utah
* Sports Reporter, Minneapolis Star Tribune
* Sports Commentator for Minnesota Public Radio
* Olympic Historian
* Author, The Complete Book of the Winter Olympics: 2002 (Overlook Press, 2001)
* Member, 2002 United States Women's National Bobsled Team
* Lives a couple blocks from the World Trade Center site. Witnessed the collapse of both towers
* Contributor, NPR's Talk of the Nation every Tuesday
The 2002 Winter Olympics officially begin next February, and the Olympic torch arrives in Atlanta, Georgia, Tuesday morning. The torch then begins a 65-day, 46-state relay that ends in Salt Lake City, Utah, on February 8th. Join Host Neil Conan and guests as they discuss preparations for next year's games - from the new security measures to the new extreme sports events that have been added to this year's games.
NPR transcripts are created on a rush deadline by a contractor for NPR, and accuracy and availability may vary. This text may not be in its final form and may be updated or revised in the future. Please be aware that the authoritative record of NPR's programming is the audio.