* Former speechwriter for President Clinton (worked on two State of the Union speeches)
* Editor in Chief, The Washington Monthly
* Senior Fellow, The Western Policy Center
* Former speechwriter for Vice President George Bush
* Former speechwriter for President Reagan (wrote the Berlin Wall address which included the line "Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!")
* Author, It's My Party: A Republican's Messy Love Affair with the GOP (Warner Books, 2000)
President Bush delivers his State of the Union address on Tuesday. Suppose you could write that speech for the president. What would you say? E-mail or call with your ideas. Professional speechwriters from the Reagan and Clinton years will be on hand to help. Join host Neal Conan and guests for the discussion.