* Member, Afghan-American Community, Northern Virginia
* Activist and president, Afghan Sports Federation, Springfield, VA
* Broadcaster with the Voice of America (VOA)
* Covered Hamid Karzai inauguration in Kabul (first time in Kabul in 23 years)
* Executive Director of Afghanistan Libre (non-profit organization that provides educational aid to Afghanistan)
* Left Afghanistan when she was 18 years old, and recently returned to see the country's new president sworn in. Will be moving back to Kabul in the next few weeks.
* Author, Moth Smoke (Picador USA, 2001)
* Pakistani national - going back to live in Pakistan -on leave of absence from management consulting job in London - going back to live in Pakistan
It's been more than 20 years since many Afghan-Americans have been able to visit their homeland. Now as the country begins to re-build itself, many are finding it necessary to go "home." Join host Neal Conan and Afghan-Americans for a discussion about why they decided to go back to Afghanistan, and what it was like to return to the cities and towns of their childhood.