* Founder, Conversation Cafes, Seattle, WA
* Author of several books including Your Money or Your Life: Transforming Your Relationship With Money and Achieving Financial Independence (Penguin, 1999) and Choosing Simplicity: Real People Finding Peace and Fulfillment in a Complex World (Gallagher, 2000)
* Founder, Socrates Cafes, Albuquerque, NM
* Author, Socrates Cafe: A Fresh Taste of Philosophy (W.W. Norton, 2001) and The Philosophers' Club (Tricycle, 2001)
* Salonkeeper, Bay Area Salon Society
Looking for a place to discuss world events, or celebrity gossip? A new way to meet people? Maybe even find a date for Valentine's Day? Your answer may be at a salon. No, not a beauty shop, but at a bookstore, a coffeeshop, a potluck. Salons are anywhere people can gather to share ideas or just talk about anything. Join host Neal Conan and guests for a discussion about the salon movement.