* President, Institute for Life Coach Training
* Co-Author, Therapist as Life Coach: Transforming Your Practice(Norton, 2002)
* Former Psychologist (had private practice for 16 years)
Martha Beck, Ph.D.
* Sociologist, and "Life Coach"
* Columnist, Oprah magazine
* Author, Finding Your Own North Star : Claiming the Life You Were Meant to Live (Crown Books, 2002)
David Fresco, Ph.D.
* Assistant Professor of Psychology, Kent State University, Kent, Ohio
* Author, I'm Dysfunctional, You're Dysfunctional: The Recovery Movement and Other Self-Help Fashions (1992)
* US Para-Olympic Nordic skiier
Are you in a rut? Is your career stuck in low-gear, your relationships need of a boost? Maybe you've been thinking of getting some job counseling or perhaps seeing a therapist. Well, there's another option....life coaching. What is it? Does it really work?