Michael Miller, M.D.
* Health Policy and Communications Consultant
* Health Economist
* Professor of National Health Policy, Heller School for Social Policy & Management, Brandeis University, Waltham, MA
Sharon Levine, M.D.
* Associate Executive Director of the Permanent Medical Group (a physician's group in Northern California)
Sid Wolf, M.D.
* Director of Public Citizen's Health Research Group, Washington DC.
* President of the American Bookseller's Foundation for Free Expression
A study by the National Institute for Health Management says consumers are spending more money than ever on prescription drugs. The study also says high drug prices are the largest component of health care expenses. Drug prices and drug use.