* Senior Correspondent, NPR News and American Radio Works
* Chairman and CEO of Foodfit.com
* Former, Under Secretary for Food, Nutrition and Consumer Services, Department of Agriculture under the Clinton Administration
* Author, Great Adventures in Food (Griffin Trade , 2001)
* President of the National Council of Chain Restaurants
* Associate Professor of Animal Science, Colorado State University, Fort Collins, Colorado
* Designer of livestock handling facilities in the United States, Canada, Europe, Mexico, Australia, New Zealand, and other countries
McDonalds is changing the way it collects its eggs. The fast food chain is demanding more humane treatment for the chickens that lay its Egg McMuffins. What other changes are coming? And how much attention do you pay to where your food comes from?