Senator Pete Domenici
* Republican Senator from New Mexico
* Sponsor of the Domenici-Wellstone "Mental Health Equitable Treatment Act"
* Director of Health Care Policy for the U.S. Chamber of Commerce
* President, National Mental Health Association (NMHA)
* NPR Health Policy Reporter
* Reporter, Wall Street Journal
President Bush says he supports requiring mental health insurance coverage to equal that for purely physical ailments. Some business leaders say the extra costs could stop them from offering their workers health care coverage at all. The costs, the benefits, the pros and cons of mental health parity.