Dr. Andrew Weil
* Author of 8 books, most recently The Healthy Kitchen: Recipes for a Better Body, Life, and Spirit with Rosie Daley (Knopf, 2002)
* Clinical Professor of Medicine, University of Arizona, Tucson, AZ
* Director of the Program in Integrative Medicine, University of Arizona Medical School, Tucson, AZ
* Co-author, The Healthy Kitchen: Recipes for a Better Body, Life, and Spirit (Knopf, 2002)
* Author, In the Kitchen with Rosie: Oprah's Favorite Recipes (Knopf, 1994)
* Author, You Don't Need Meat (Dunne Books, 2002)
* Co-author, Linda McCartney's Home Cooking(Arcade Publishing, 1992)
* Former CEO, The Vegetarian Society of England
Dr. Andrew Weil is the man behind integrative medicine — using the best of alternative and traditional medicine for a holistic approach to healthcare. He's teamed up with Rosie Daley, Oprah Winfrey's former personal chef to write, The Healthy Kitchen. Dr. Weil joins guest host Melinda Penkava to answer questions about cooking right for living well.
NPR transcripts are created on a rush deadline by a contractor for NPR, and accuracy and availability may vary. This text may not be in its final form and may be updated or revised in the future. Please be aware that the authoritative record of NPR's programming is the audio.