* Former deputy assistant director in charge of counter terrorism FBI
* Washington Editor of the Nation Magazine
* Author of The Bureau: The Secret History of the FBI (St. Martin's press, 2002)
R. James Woolsey
* Former Director of the Central Intelligence (1993-95 under Clinton)
Reverend Lyndon Harris
* Associate Priest responsible for ministry at St. Paul's Chapel near Ground Zero, New York City
FBI Director Robert Mueller has announced a major reorganization of the bureau... Changing it from a law enforcement agency to one with a major focus on anticipating and thwarting terror attacks. The change follows scathing critcism of the FBI for failing to act on information from field agents last summer that suggested a terror strike might have been in the works. What are the implications of this change?