* San Francisco-based Freelance Writer and Editor
* Co-Author with Carolyn Gerin of The Anti-Bride Guide (Chronicles Books, January 2002)
* Editor of the Annual Weddings and Travel Editions of Town & Country Magazine
* Chef and Owner of Ron Ben-Israel Cakes
* Creative Director of Profundities, Inc (a style consulting company)
* Author, Jumping the Broom: An African American Wedding Planner
* Producer at Banyan Productions which produces The Wedding Story program on The Learning Channel (TLC)
It's June and that means wedding season. Each years bring new ideas, from what to wear to crafting the vows to staging the reception. Join guest host Melinda Penkava for a look at the latest trends in weddings, and some of the more unique and unusual ways people are tying the knot.