* Editor-in-Chief, Seventeen magazine
*Contributing Editor, City Journal
* Author, Ready or Not: What Happens When We Treat Children as Small Adults (Encounter Books, 2000)
*Just graduate private high school in Washington, D.C
* Rising seventeen-year-old high school senior, reading her poem, Symphony of the Stars
* Author, Manderley: Poems (University of Illinois Press, 2001)
* Editor, Fence (literary journal)
The less teenage girls wear...the more grown-ups worry, but do they need to? Do sexy clothes lead to risky behavior in girls? Or is it just the age old drive to fit in and look older than you are? On the next Talk of the Nation, tube-tops, mini skirts and.....kids?