Dr. Gary Quinn
* Religious Orthodox Jew, Israeli-American
* Psychiatrist in private practice in Jerusalem
Dr. Eyad Sarraj
* Palestinian Psychiatrist and Chairman of the Board of the Gaza Community Mental Health Program
* Director of the Middle East Program, International Crisis Group, Washington, D.C.
* Former Special Assistant to President Clinton for Arab-Israeli Affairs
* President, The Middle East Institute
* Former Ambassador to Israel (1997-1999)
* Former Ambassador to Egypt (1994-1997)
In this hour of Talk of the Nation, join Neal Conan for a look at how people endure conflict and war and the latest news on the Middle East.