* Palestinian Cabinet Minister and Chief Negotiator
* Foreign Policy Adviser to Prime Minister Ariel Sharon
* Former Israeli Ambassador to the United States (1990-1993 and 1998-2000)
* Director of the U.S. / Middle East Project, The Council on Foreign Relation
* Professor of Public and International Affairs, Woodrow Wilson School, Princeton University
* Professor of Law, Princeton University
President Bush called on Palestinians to find a new leader, fight against terrorism and build a democracy based on tolerance if they wish to achieve statehood. Join guest host Steve Inskeep for reaction to President Bush's address and a discussion of what it takes to become an independent state and the building blocks of statehood.