* Air Safety and Transportation Reporter, The Washington Post
* Railroad Historian
* Formerly, worked for B & O railroad (now part of CSX, one of the largest railroads in the country)
* Columnist, The Chicago Tribune
* Film Critic and Historian, Entertainment Tonight and Hot Ticket
* Author, Leonard Maltin's (yearly) Movie and Video Guide (Signet)
Is it time for America to give up its romance with trains? It's a question being asked...not only up and down the northeast corridor but across the United States. How important is train travel to YOU? Trains....nostalgia or necessity.