Talk of the Nation broadcasts live from Battery Park in Lower Mahattan with an Independance Day mix of Jazz and Talk. Join host Neal Conan for a discussion of the rebuilding of communities devastated by the atacks on the World Trade Center, and a live performance of the Lincoln Center Jazz Orchestra from the River to River festival at Battery Park.
* Regular guest on Talk of the Nation after September 11
* Member of Lower Manhattan community near World Trade Center site
* Director, Design Planning and Advocacy at the Municipal Arts Society
* Co-Director, Imagine New York
* Currently performing Rebel Without a Pause at Lion Theater on W. 24th St, New York, NY
* Resident of TriBeCa in lower Manhattan
Lincoln Center Jazz Orchestra
* Live performance from River to River Festival in Lower Manhattan
NPR transcripts are created on a rush deadline by a contractor for NPR, and accuracy and availability may vary. This text may not be in its final form and may be updated or revised in the future. Please be aware that the authoritative record of NPR's programming is the audio.