* Former Chairman, Securities and Exchange Commission (1993-2001)
* Author, forthcoming Take on the Street (Pantheon, October 2002)
* President, The Business Roundtable (Association of CEO's of leading U.S. companies)
* Founder of Institutional Shareholder Services, a corporate governance consulting firm
* Founder of LENS, an investment fund
* Co-Author of New Global Investors
From Enron to Arthur Anderson to Worldcom... it makes you wonder, who's minding the store? The Corporate accounting scandals have President Bush's attention. But it takes more than government to stop it from happening again. Our topic this hour: how to make corporate accounting more accountable.