* Partner, Law Firm of Baker & Hostettler (Washington, DC)
* Former Attorney Advisor for Constitutional and International Law at the U. S. Department of Justice
* Senior Vice President, the United Nations Association-USA
* Former Ambassador at Large for War Crimes during the Clinton Administration
* Foreign Policy and Security Editor, DIE ZEIT (German newspaper)
The United States has threatened to pull its peacekeepers from the international mission in Bosnia as early as next week. At issue? Immunity for US soldiers from a newly created International Criminal Court. What's behind the US objections? Can the court really work without US support? The US and the new war crimes court.