* Associate Professor, Poultry Pathology
* Director, Pennsylvania Animal Diagnostic Laboratory System at New Bolton
* Center Head, Laboratory of Avian Medicine and Pathology New Bolton Center University of Pennsylvania Veterinary School Kennett Square, Pennsylvania
* Author, How the Universe Got its Spots (Princeton University Press, 2002)
* Advanced Fellow, Department of Applied Mathematics and Theoretical Physics, Cambridge University, Cambridge, United Kingdom
This hour, we'll talk with physicist Janna Levin, author of How the Universe Got its Spots. Plus, avian flu is moving through bird populations in the Mid-Atlantic. A look at Fowl Plague and what it means for chickens, and chicken farmers.