Helene Gayle, M.D.
* Director for HIV/AIDS and TB
* Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation
* Seattle, Washington
Jim Kim, M.D.
* Director, Program in Infectious Disease and Social Change at Harvard Medical School
* Chief, Division of Social Medicine and Health Inequities at Brigham and Women's Hospital
* Co-founder and trustee of Partners in Health
* Boston, Massachusetts
Rama Lakshminarayanan, M.D.
* Visiting Senior Fellow
* International Women's Health Coalition
* New York, New York
Since they came into widespread use, antibiotics have cured many diseases that once were fatal. But not everyone has access to these lifesaving drugs. Infectious diseases are still the leading cause of death in most parts of the world. In this hour, we'll talk about global health, including reproductive health and a wrap up of last week's international AIDS conference.