* Epidemeologist, Oxford University
* Lead Researcher on the comprehensive study about women and breast cancer that is published in this week's Lancet (a medical journal)
* Executive Director, "Our Bodies, Ourselves," Boston Women's Health Collective, Boston, MA
Jan Weingrad Smith
* Midwife and Breastfeeding Consultant
* Assistant Professor of Maternal and Child Health and Midwifery, Boston University School of Public Health
A new study adds weight to the argument for breastfeeding, this one saying it reduces the risk of breast cancer for mothers. Still, the United States lags behind the developing world in the numbers of women who choose to breastfeed. Why do some women make this choice and others do not? And an update on the research. Breastfeeding on Talk of the Nation from NPR.