* Syndicated Advice Columnist, "Tell Me About It: Advice for the Under-30 Crowd," appears in The Washington Post
* Columnist, The Wall Street Journal
* Author of The Kid: What Happened After My Boyfriend and I Decided to Go Get Pregnant: An Adoption Story (Plume, 2000) and the forthcoming book Skipping Toward Gomorrah: The Seven Deadly Sins and the Pursuit of Happiness in America (Dutton, 2002)
* Editor, The Stranger (a Seattle weekly paper)
* Columnist, "Savage Love," (internationally syndicated)
Ann Lander's final column runs this weekend. In this hour of Talk of the Nation, join Neal Conan for a look at the world of advice. Who do you turn to for guidance? And how has the advice business changed?