* Forensic Animator, President and Chief Executive Officer, 21st Century Forensic Animations, Arlington, Texas
* Forensic Animator, Perceptual Motion, Inc., Gig Harbor, Washington
Honorable James Rosenbaum
* Chief Judge, U.S District Court, District of Minnesota, Minneapolis, Minnesota
* Chancellor Professor of Law
* Director, Courtroom 21 Project Marshall-Wythe Law School College of William and Mary Williamsburg, Virginia
Forensic animation has been used in courtrooms for more than twenty years, but mostly in civil cases. Now animators are increasingly being called upon to recreate criminal acts. In this hour, we'll take a look at the science—and art—of animating accidents and crimes for the courtroom. Can seeing a visual reenactment of a crime unfairly prejudice a jury? Plus, virtual reality in the courtroom.