* Senior writer, Newsweek magazine
* Author of the essay, Greed R.I.P. (For Now) in Newsweek July 29, 2002
* Professor of Counseling and Human Services at Canisius College in Buffalo, New York.
* Author of the article Avarice, Greed and Counseling in Counseling and Values Magazine
* Teaches at Emory University's Candler School of Theology
* Author of Forgetting Ourselves on Purpose: Vocation and the Ethics of Ambition.
* Psycho-analytic psychologist
* Author of The Collapse of the Self: And it's Therpautic Restoration.
* Poet in residence at Michigan State University
* Author of several books of poetry including The Butcher's Apron
Greed.....Some call it a sin, other say its human nature and when it's out of control it can bring down a corporation. How do you decide when enough is enough? The nature of greed.
NPR transcripts are created on a rush deadline by a contractor for NPR, and accuracy and availability may vary. This text may not be in its final form and may be updated or revised in the future. Please be aware that the authoritative record of NPR's programming is the audio.