* Columnist, Newsweek and The Washington Post
* Macro Economist, Economic Policy Institute, Washington, DC
* Director, Center for Retirement Research, Boston College
* Peter F. Drucker Professor in Management Sciences, Boston College's Carroll School of Management
* Former, Assistant Secretary of the Treasury for Economic Policy (1993-1995)
The stock market slide has put retirement plans on hold for many older Americans. Columnist Robert Samuelson says that's a good thing. Join Neal Conan and Robert Samuelson for a discussion about retirement, plus what are your plans for life after work?