* President and Chief Scientific Officer (CSO), Hematech
* Westport, Connecticut
* Professor, Neuropsychology
* Rush Alzheimer's Disease Center
* Rush-Presbyterian-St. Luke's Medical Center
* Chicago, Illinois
Douglas Galasko, M.D.
* Professor, Department of Neurosciences, University of California, San Diego
* Staff Physician, VA San Diego Healthcare System
* San Diego, California
Researchers reported this week that elderly people with symptoms of depression may be more likely to develop Alzheimer's disease than older people who aren't depressed. In this hour, we'll talk about the latest Alzheimer's research, including current treatment and diagnosis. Plus, cloned cows that produce human antibodies—will this be a new way to produce drugs?